Welcome to our Media Page
Stay in the loop with the latest updates and media coverage featuring the Namchak Sangha and our teachers. Here, you’ll find a curated collection of articles, podcasts, videos, and more that highlight our journey, achievements, and commitment to wisdom, compassion, and the alleviation of suffering.
For journalists, bloggers, and media professionals looking for resources, our media kit provides easy access to our company background and information. We’re here to support your coverage of our brand.
Updates & Social Media
Browse Namchak in the media, where we share thought leadership from our teachers, information about the Namchak Retreat Ranch, the Compassion in Action Fellowship, retreats, courses, and more.
See what the world is saying about us.
- Talk and Podcast: Lion’s Roar with Rod Meade-Sperry
- Lion’s Roar – 1,000 Buddha’s on a Native American Reservation
- Lion’s Roar – Meet Four Inspiring Buddhist Women of Wisdom
- Lion’s Roar – Why Society Needs More Love by Van Jones and Lama Tsomo
- Lion’s Roar – The How of Happiness
- Lion’s Roar – Rabjam Rinpoche Completes US Tour
- Tricycle Magazine: “What’s Left? A Practice for Understanding Impermanence by Lama Tsomo”
- Tricycle – Giving Tuesday
- Tricycle – A Teaching from Lama Tsomo on Slowing Down Our Thoughts
- Reader’s Digest – How to Meditate Properly
- The Missoulian – Buddhist Teacher Expands Tibetan Tradition in Montana
- The Missoulian – Peaks and People: Montana and Nepal linked by Buddhists, Scholars and Sherpas
- Yes! Magazine – How Silence Leads Us to Awe by Lama Tsomo and Matthew Fox
- Contribution: Northwest Dharma: Lama Tsomo Offers Accessible Introduction To Tibetan Buddhism in ‘Ancient Wisdom’ Books
Learn more about Tibetan Buddhist concepts, ideas, and teachings in our community blog.
Connect with us on social media and join the conversation. Follow us on Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, TikTok, and Instagram to learn more about Buddhism, engage with our Sangha or community, and stay in touch with our latest news and stories.