4 Immeasurables Retreat with Lama Tsomo
About this Retreat
We regret to announce that due to a significant family crisis affecting multiple of Lama Tsomo’s immediate family members, we have made the difficult decision to postpone the Four Immeasurables retreat scheduled for this upcoming weekend.
While we are no longer able to receive teachings from Lama Tsomo this weekend, we would still love to come together as a community to support each other in creating a home practice retreat focused on the Four Immeasurables practices.
We will be hosting an initial gathering on Friday at 5 pm PT / 6 pm MT / 7 pm CT / 8 pm ET (one hour) to come together, provide support around setting up your home retreat, set intentions for the weekend, and meditate together.
We will then host a few hour-long sessions throughout the weekend as follows:
Saturday morning: 9am PT / 10am MT / 11am CT / 12 noon ET (one hour)
Saturday evening: 5pm PT / 6pm MT / 7pm CT / 8pm ET (one hour)
- Guided Meditation: Sympathetic Joy
- Bonus article: How to Practice Sympathetic Joy by Christiane Wolf
Sunday morning: 9am PT / 10am MT / 11am CT / 12 noon ET (one hour)
- Guided Meditation: Equanimity
- Bonus article: Practicing Equanimity in a State of Emergency by Gary Gack
Sunday afternoon: 12pm PT / 1pm MT / 2pm CT / 3pm ET (one hour)
- Guided Meditation: Round Robin: Shamata, Sympathetic Joy and Loving-Kindness
- Bonus article: 6 Tips for Returning Home After a Silent Retreat
Zoom link will be provided upon registration. Please note: Confirmation emails from Eventbrite often end up in spam/promotions tab. Please check there if you do not see the confirmation email with the Zoom info.
If you have any questions, reach out to Alley: email@example.com