Join us for an intimate group call, where students receive personal attention from Lama Tsomo, to discuss their practice, their lives, and the relationship between the two. Students always seem to find they learn as much from each other’s mini-sessions as from their own.
The call takes place at 3 pm PT/4 pm MT/5 pm CT/6 pm ET
Click HERE to view in your time zone.
In our community we agree to:
- Treat each other with respect and appreciation
- Commit to words and actions of non-harm within our group interactions
- Be inclusive of diverse opinions and backgrounds
- Practice anti-racism in all aspects of our lives including this group setting
- Learn by immersing in the practices, giving them a real test drive
- Honor a wide range of meditation experience
- Hold everything shared in confidence
- Be open-hearted and present
- Act with the whole community in mind
- Allow for equal sharing of voices (step forward/step back)
*Definition of anti-racism as we are using it above: “Anti-racism is the active process of identifying and eliminating racism by changing systems, organizational structures, policies and practices and attitudes, so that power is redistributed and shared equitably.” – NAC International Perspectives: Women and Global Solidarity
Please note: Confirmation emails from Eventbrite often end up in spam/promotions tab. Please check there if you do not see the confirmation email with the Zoom info.