Join the program’s co-directors Edomyas Solomon and Miko Brown for an open house on March 8, 2022 from 6-7pm MST (click HERE to view in your time zone) to learn more about the fellowship and to ask any questions you may have. The program is currently open for applications and nominations. The next cohort will begin in June 2022.
Compassion in Action Fellows (students ages 18 – 25 in the United States and Canada) will:
- Join an inspiring community of students engaged in personal growth and social change
- Learn time-tested, science-backed meditation practices to help decrease stress and improve physical, mental, emotional, and spiritual well-being
- Develop skills & practices for creating positive change on campus and beyond
- Be mentored by inspiring leaders on the forefronts of the mindfulness and social change movements
- Receive travel, food and lodging for all retreats, and a stipend
March 8, 2022 at 6-7pm MST (click HERE to view in your time zone)
Zoom link will be provided upon registration. Please note: Confirmation emails from Eventbrite often end up in spam/promotions tab. Please check there if you do not see the confirmation email with the Zoom info.
Any questions about the fellowship or open house can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.